Day of literary education: Literature from the past to the present
The study day is intended for language teachers and wants to translate recent scientific and didactical research on literature in modern and classical languages into teaching practice. The opening lecture will be given by Jeroen Dera (Radboud …
NT2 literacy: To better understand the initial situation of people with different literacy
The gap between the high-literate teacher and the low-literate student is usually very wide. How can we better understand this student? By putting ourselves in his / her shoes: in this workshop we get lessons in a foreign language with a …
In-service training pronunciation for NT2 / OKAN teachers
- Session 1: Learn to listen to training
- Session 2: Connected speech
- Session 3: Prosody
- Session 4: Sounds: the vocals
- Session 5: Sounds: the consonants
- Session 6: Speech therapy topics
Every session we also make time for peer …
25-10-2019, 29-11-2019, 20-12-2019, 31-01-2020, 21-02-2020, 27-03-2020
Congress of strange talent tactics
The annual conference on foreign-taline tactics will take place this year on Thursday 14 November 2019 in the buildings of the Hasselt University, campus Diepenbeek.
This year, attention will be paid to those aspects of classroom practice that are …
Get started with Wablieft books in the NT2 lesson!
After this workshop you will know the Wabliefta offer better and you can stimulate reading pleasure with your NT2 students .
March 5 we will look together at what research teaches us about reading motivation and promoting reading pleasure. We then …
Train your TPRS skills in co-teaching
- Do you not yet know TPRS technology?
- Do you know what it stands for but have you not dared to do it yourself?
- Do you see the benefits of it but do you not like to experiment with it?
Then this training is for you!
TPRS starts from the …
Starter kit CBE NT2 and NT2 Alfa
Teaching NT2 students and alpha students requires a specific approach. These days we put on the glasses of the students.
- What do they clash with?
- Where is their strength?
- How do you deal with this as a supervisor?
- How do you make customized …
Native language in class? Discover the added value of multilingualism!
In this course we will discuss the power of multilingualism .
- What does recent research say about the use of native languages in your lesson?
- How do you deal with this?
- How do you approach this practically?
During the first training day you will …
Sounds and letters in kindergarten
Preschool children are introduced to written language in a playful way . In this way the basis is laid for learning to read and write later.
In this training you look for an answer to the following questions:
- Where do you place works around sounds …
Romeo and Julia: Workshop dramatic expression NT2
During this workshop, Peter Schoenaerts provides practical tips and methods to practice language with teenagers and / or adults using dramatic expression (NT2 or foreign languages).
The play Romeo and Julia was specially written for non-Dutch …